We're happy to announce the selected organizations for the Tadamon Crowdfunding Academy in Comoros! Looking forward to working with these CSOs and supporting their crowdfunding skills and journey.
Selected organizations are:
- Association for the Protection of the Environment in the Comoros (APRE-COM)
- UMAMA - Ulanga Mayesha Mayendreleyo
- ULANGA NA MAENDELEYO COMOROS
- Coopérative des Jeunes pour le Développement de l'Agriculture Biologique
- Comité de Pilotage de Djoumoichongo (CP)
- ADDE - Action pour le Développement Durable & l'Environnement
- COMORES VERTES
- Réseau des Centres Numériques Communautaires et Entrepreneuriat Rural
- Espoir et Solidarité Humanitaire
- HOPE School of Life
- Coopérative des Pécheurs de Singani : Ylangaza
- Association pour le Progrès des Étudiants de Mohoro
- Reseau National des Femmes Leaders pour la Paix
- Association Mhoudana
- Association Comorienne des Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication
- Association WEWU
The Tadamon Crowdfunding Academy is an interactive training program that empowers and builds the capacities of organizations to gain the necessary knowledge and skills on how to prepare and run a successful crowdfunding campaign.
The program’s mission is to empower CSOs and NGOs with know-how on how to finance their projects and ideas in alternative ways, build and grow their community, give their projects more visibility, and engage more partners and donors.
Upon the successful training program, all participants will be able to launch their own crowdfunding campaigns on local and international crowdfunding platforms.
The Tadamon Crowdfunding Academy is part of the "IsDB - ISFD NGO Empowerment for Poverty Reduction Program”, which is sponsored by the Islamic Solidarity Fund for Development (ISFD), managed by the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB), and implemented by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) as well as other strategic partners.
Looking forward to seeing these organizations develop their crowdfunding campaigns.